15th Annual Hang at Hazelnut Isle With Sister Hazel
Tickets on sale Wednesday at 12 Noon
Tickets beginning Aug. 1st: $259.99
August 27 – 29, 2021
15th Annual Hang at Hazelnut Isle
An Exclusive Weekend Event with Sister Hazel
– Exclusive “Dinner Show Hang” feat. Mexican Inspired Dinner with Sister Hazel followed by a Private Concert in the Windjammer
– VIP Front Access to Sister Hazel Saturday Sunset Concert on the Beach
– Saturday Hot Hangover Breakfast & Private Acoustic Concert with Ken & Drew
– Saturday Bar Olympics in the Windjammer
– Sunday Sister Hazel Concert
– Limited Edition 15th Annual Hang Swag
– Admission to The Windjammer’s Friday and Saturday Late Night Concerts
Originating from Gainesville, FL, Sister Hazel is comprised of five gifted, seasoned musicians whose well-spring of natural talent has been called “one of the Top 100 Most Influential Independent Performers of the last 15 years” by Performing Songwriter Magazine. Song “All for You,” topped the adult alternative charts during the summer of 1997 and the success propelled their album to platinum status. . Since then, the band has become firmly established not only in rock and alternative music, but now in country with four back-to-back Billboard Top Country Albums Chart entries along with making their debut on the most revered stage in country music, the Grand Ole Opry. They have most recently co-produced a cleverly themed EP compilation series entitled “Elements,” that includes a bonus seventh track that continued throughout the series.
Living up to their fan-centered reputation, the band was a pioneer in the themed cruise industry by co-founding “The Rock Boat” and annually hosts events like the “Hazelnut Hang,” and “Camp Hazelnut” that focuses on creating unique experiences and interacting with the fans. Sister Hazel has been equally attentive to connecting with their audience through social media having amassed over a million social followers. In addition to the events and touring, the band also gives back with “Lyrics For Life.” Founded by singer Ken Block, the charity unites musicians and celebrities for concerts and auctions to benefit cancer research and patient-care charities.